How to Start Your LEAP Membership
Taking the LEAP
Now that you've decided to be a part of LEAP, you'll need to set up your account. It's a great idea to plan ahead as the setup process usually takes 1-3 business days in total.
- Browse the equipment catalog to figure out what equipment you'll want for your first month of membership. Use the "Est. Monthly Rate" field as a guideline to see how much you'll be paying a month.
- Add the items you would like to your cart to calculate the total number of LEAP Credits you wish to have on your plan. You can refer to this article to determine exactly how much you'll be paying monthly and the deposit needed.
- Click on "Login/Signup" link and click on "Signup for LEAP".
- Complete the form and create an account on the Lenslockers.com website. Remember, you can always adjust the LEAP credits on your plan at any time.
- After you create your account, we'll email you a link to pay for your LEAP Membership. The amount you will pay for your first month will be determined by the LEAP Credits cost of the equipment in your cart when you signed up.
- Once you've made the payment, you will receive a link to sign out LEAP Membership Agreement. It will take anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour for our system to process your payment and email you a LEAP Agreement - please be patient and contact us if you do not receive this email.
- Agreement complete? Now your LEAP Membership will be active and your website account account will be active. Your first order will be prepared to be shipped out to you.
Note that the signup process may differ case by case so the above steps may not be exactly what you experience.
For any questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com or (800) 658-4009.