Canon 5D MK III
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera is a full-frame 22.3MP DSLR featuring exceptional still image and movie recording capabilities. Integrating Canon's new DIGIC 5+ Image Processor and 14-bit A/D conversion, this camera is able to produce superbly detailed imagery with immense low-light sensitivity that is further aided by an extended ISO range up to 102400. Image quality is further enhanced by the new 61-point high density reticular autofocus, including up to 41 cross-type AF points and 5 dual diagonal AF points for ensured sharpness. iFCL metering works in conjunction with the AF system and uses color information from scenes to produce accurate exposure readings using a 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor. HDR and Multiple Exposure modes provide greater creative opportunities and help you to reduce the amount of post-production time needed to produce high quality imagery. The 5D Mark III is also capable of recording full HD video with manual exposure control and in multiple frame rates, including 1080/30p and 720/60p. Still images can also be recorded up to 6fps.
All of our camera packages include the following:
- Media Card
- Card Reader
- Shipping case
Additional batteries and media cards are available for additional credits.
Tethering cables are available for no additional credits upon request.
|LEAP Credits||Monthly Rate||Deposit|
- All membership requires a minimum of 1 LEAP Credits.
- Credits on your plan may be adjusted as needed.
- No minimum membership period.
- For each credit value greater than 3 LC, the monthly rate will be $100/month per additional credit and will require an additional $300 deposit per additional credit.
- Deposit is refundable upon the return of the equipment and the cancellation of your membership.
Fractions of a credit can be added to your plan at the rate of $1.50/month per 0.01 LEAP Credit.
Click here for more information on how LEAP Credits works.